Saturday, March 28, 2009

AMIGOS.










This is me. One thing you should know is that I am big on art. All types of art including the written form. From time to time I will post some of my writings. I understand that not everyone may like them, and I'm willing to accept it. If you're a fan of it, please let me know.

“Friends”
By Danny Cordova

Friend of mine, friend to you
What is a friend a person like you
You talk, share, drink and think
Talking about days that you long and miss
There for a wedding maybe a birth
Death even, a friend to the end
Friends through thick and thin
Fat, happy and sad
We listen to one another
Advise for years, but really
Friends who needs them
Certainly not me, rather be alone
Than to put up with what I see
My friend, well me my friend
Do you follow or need I explain
A friend means nothing, must I say
Backstabbers, liars and cheats
Sleep with a wife laugh in your face
Hand in the pot stirring the mix
Friends who needs them
Certainly not I, twice I think